Friday, February 19, 2010

What To Do About A Blurry Picture On My Flat Screen Two Colors In One Eye?

Two colors in one eye? - what to do about a blurry picture on my flat screen

Ok, I do not know how this is normal, but I guess not so common to people talk about it. Ok, so we have two colors on both eyes. Start brown around the pupil, and follows the path to and the whites of the eyes are brown in the middle. Hazel was then a very thin ring my eyes then green. As so often is that? And how?

Here's a picture of my eye .. is It is a kind of small and slightly blurry, but you can at least see what I mean ..

http://i11.photobucket.com/albums/a155/Flat_on_the_Floor/l_cbf94c5ee378a939f7f237ea4722487e.jpg

8 comments:

sweetgal... said...

Changes in eye color due to variable number of genes involved, which is the color of the eyes. Eye color comes from a combination of two pigments of yellow and black melanin in the iris of the eye. These pigments are not in large quantities, as produced, for example, hair follicles. So if no production of melanin in the eyes, theres, the iris is blue because of reflection. If theres more brown occurred. and depending on the amount of melanin makes in each affected gene ... Eyes are different colors. True Green is caused by a mutation in the genes of eye color, and it is therefore rare.

If the genes that have different amounts of pigment for each day or a lifetime and produce these pigments are based, can be concentrated in different regions. Thus, the ratio of their other eyeSoon.

Anonymous said...

It's crazy, but cool. It's called "deaf and do not know really what Wikipedia is correct, but it has lots of information about them. I know that Simon Pegg, my favorite actor is a person with heterchromia, but Wikipedia has a list of other prominent people who bought ...
I'm sorry, I could no longer useful.
Here's the wiki:

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Heterochrom ...

Bridgette B said...

I have three colors in my eyes. I have a brown ring around my pupils, green / (brown mix both colors are separate and distinct) from the outer edge of a mother thickness.

♥ ʝɛɳ ♥ said...

The eye color is a multi-alleles, so that the color depends on the expression of multiple alleles. It is genetic, and that is normal.

emily said...

I have no idea how many times or so, but nice:]
My eyes get a darker shade of blue at the outer edges of the eyes, though not for all. ^ _ ^

cortexmi... said...

Aye Aye Aye Aye Aye

ginarene... said...

My brother is a lighter version of it. It's pretty cool.

David I said...

blind

Post a Comment