Thursday, February 25, 2010

Pokemon Saphire Mobile Download Random Fact Survey :D?

Random fact survey :D? - pokemon saphire mobile download

Ten random facts about yourself
I usually start

1. I had crushed feet from a stone
2. I am left handed and I have my pen or pencil with the first three fingers and thumb
3. I called my cat (sapphire) after the game Pokemon Sapphire
4. My cell phone is bright yellow
5. I love the smell of dog biscuits
6. People like me because I'm a scene, a child and for no other reason
7. Chilli Heatwave Doritos are the BEST!
8. At the age of 14 years
9. I break bones all the time and chat with my first and hopefully last surgery in January
10. In my family, Christmas cards, my name is always placed at the end: (but my name is the first alphabet;)

No comments:

Post a Comment