Monday, February 8, 2010

Herpes Pubic Hair Do I Have Herpes, My Knob Is Always Red And Pubic Hair Part Always Itches Me, Pls Helpp, Im So Depressed?

Do i have herpes, my knob is always red and pubic hair part always itches me, pls helpp, im so depressed? - herpes pubic hair

Do I have herpes, I urinate a lot, my husband is always red and the bottom of my control, I've sometimes had kindled this problem for 2 months, the doctors and I have all kinds of standard tests were all negative, I had no visible injuries could be the pls help, I am still a virgin, but they have done with the girls evrything pls help

4 comments:

Lovelife... said...

Could it be that you are not very pure. Sweat can cause build up in your pubic area and itching. Perhaps you have scabies, which are little mites that cause you to itch, but if you are not likely to have no function. You mentioned that more than a girl who everytrhing ????? So, if you have had oral sex (which she or he) to you, you can always do a standard like that. However, if the doctor says you are negative you are negative. There are actually 2 questions? 1. You masturbate a lot? They could deal with the button "too general. Mastubating can cause this problem. There is no number which is also considered, but this may be the case. Qustions 2nd If you do not circumsied can be irritating to the brake to the foreskin is attached. It seems that you need to get their hands a little and possibly changing your laundry soap ...... girls, and have done "everything" with ... Have the brakes?

KillahKa... said...

This is probably not an STD. It really does not sound like herpes to me. If you want to be sure that your doctor may do a blood test to see if it is. This is probably due to irritation and probably your pubic hair should be easier to manage, maintain, if not so itchy

Answers is run by hippocrites said...

If you have never had sex, the chances are that it is an STD is almost zero. You can get sexually transmitted diseases through oral sex, but.

If you saw a doctor and tested negative, you have an STD.

If you masturbate a lot, so it can not have enough good cleaning and drying the tip of his command. "

kaitee t said...

could be a reaction to a different detergent. In addition, if you can not be circumcised, a yeast infection. If you have been tested and found negative not have to worry

Post a Comment