Thursday, December 3, 2009

What Kind Of Weave Does Myamee Have What Kind Of Weave (synthetic Hair) Does Alicia Keys Have?

What kind of weave (synthetic hair) does Alicia Keys have? - what kind of weave does myamee have

I have done my hair on Saturday and a limited amount of time, a good decision, what I want to do. Recently, I saw the locks of Alicia Keys, and I love it! I've heard that it was matured in French, but I'm not sure. I would appreciate a name like "refined French" or "wet and wavy.

3 comments:

martina c said...

alicia naturally curly hair ... but I suppose it .. Refining French and I think he would use the hair problems of the people .. . Premium

martina c said...

alicia naturally curly hair ... but I suppose it .. Refining French and I think he would use the hair problems of the people .. . Premium

Winter S said...

looks like a separate deep red with your fingers

Post a Comment